Pick Different CSS Files
CoryBradford last edited by
Does anyone know how to pick different CSS files for output? I created a workflow that has the following actions:
- Document Text
- Convert Markdown
- Set Variable (variable name: markdown; store the markdown text)
- Get File Contents (I specify css.css as the CSS file i want)
- Set variable (variable name: css; stores the text contents of the css.css file)
- Generate text (setup HTML; use <style>css</style> and <body>markdown</body>)
- Serve HTML (A python script from another workflow that in essence prepends pdf to the http address which then opens in Readdle PDF Converter.
What I was hoping is if there was a way at step 4 to pick a css file to use. Depending on what I am writing I use different stylings for the output. I don't know python, so if that is the solution, can someone help me write the script?