Few bugs & minor feature requests ... but love Pythonista
nickster70 last edited by
I'm a new user to pythonista and noticed a few bugs on the iPhone.
- Add Action Menu only lists scripts in the top level and ignores sub-directories
- Running a Script from the Actions Menu seems to enable editing of the current script title
- Renaming a folder within a sub-dir moves it to the top level dir after renaming
- Wrapped lines look funny on the second line (already in another thread)
- Directories with '.' in them seem to have some issues being listed
- Export Library Archive doesn't seem to include any subdirectories, only contains top level files.
- Ability to specify sys.argv when running a script (makes it easy to use general CLI scripts)
- Ability to create/view non-python files (like.txt, .zip, and even dot files)
The program is great!!! and ability to run a server for 10 mins in the background is great!!, along with all the Gists ppl have been creating and love the extra modules you have added!!! Very nice! Made me excited about Python again.!!!
I apologize if there were covered elsewhere on the site. I tried to search but don't think I found a consolidated list.
Thanks in advance!
ccc last edited by
http://omz-software.com/pythonista/docs/ios/new.html says "You can now run scripts with command-line arguments. Just touch and hold the run button.".
There is broad agreement on your request that Pythonista allow viewing of .txt, etc. files.