Display the number of active threads in the status bar
cvp last edited by cvp
- little script to start a thread to display permanently the number of active threads in the status bar of Pythonista
- I wrote this script because some of my scripts, using multi-threads, sometimes let a thread still active even when the script is ended, with its UI closed, and I didn't remark it...
- the script can be run or launched via the tools or in the Pythonista_startup
- tapping on the number displays a little popover window with the names of the threads
- in this popover, you can close this window (x-button) or end the thread it-self (end-button)
Edit: between the two screen shots a new thread has started, that explains the "8" and the 9 active threads...
mikael last edited by
@cvp, you are on a roll! I think I will have a use for this soon. What does it say after Pythonista has just started?
cvp last edited by