Save a local file in the Files app without passing via Open In
cvp last edited by cvp
Function to open a sheet or popover view with the "save in Files app" without passing via the "Open In menu"
It uses the ObjectiveC UIDocumentPickerViewController, called Picker necise you pick the folder where to save
Checking source code shows that you could use an UIDocumentPickerMode=3
instead of 2, but implying a (dangerous) move instead copy.
- positional: local file to save
- positional: width and height of view
- optional title= displayed between the two standard buttons: cancel and add
- optional callback= function called when the PickerViewController is
- canceled (returns 'cancel')
- ended (returns the url where the file has been saved)
- optional mode= presentation mode,either
- 'sheet' (default)
- optional popover_location= (x,y) tuple where to present the popover view
caddtec last edited by
Nice little piece of code! Thanks, I will definitely use it.