[CODE SHARE] Special Characters 2
stephen last edited by stephen
Extended Example Script for Pythonista Keyboard
Everything is still the Same Concept. additions and changes are as follows...
- Multi-tier menu for Unicode Grouping.
- Resizing buttons to make best use of screen width while still providing
enoigh area for Text.
- For Performance different catagories of Unicode are placed in separate
- Larger selection of Characters and Symbols.
⏎button to send user back to menu without having to reload Script.
- Easily add more Files and Unicode without having to touch the code itself.
Adding To Collection
- To add more Script type retrieve the chart from source
Scripts.txt. on the first available empty line and paste unicode.
- Keeping each script within a single line separating name from code with
- once file saved new script will be ready to use.
Emoji and Symbold ↴
- inside respective file
💪 ⟾ Emoji.txtand
♳✯✟ ⟾ Misc.txtplace each
grouping together in one line.
- And thats all! the first item in the line will be the display button Image.
Premade Smilies ↴
Faces.txtplace each face on a single line.
- Once file saves Custom Faces will be Available!
For seamless Use, change Script file name to
Examples/Keyboard/replacing original script. This way will use
new Version instead without the need to Setup inside Pythonista settings.
- place new file inside Locak Directory and add to new line the
- new file will be available in home menu on next launch.
Included are two files for offline Resource for Unicode. Files are to large to open inside Pythonists and Editorial.
Files located at github