Pythonista is a great app, no question. However, there are obvious lackings to attend to.
- No support of camera or accelerometer.
- Difficult to navigate code (take inspiration from Codea. They have great navigation.
- No useful documents -yes, there are docs, but they're indexes. You need well written, user-friendly documents that are easy enough for a beginner and complex enough for an expert.
- No 3D support- this is a biggie
- No physics engine- again, look at Codea.
- Not very many examples- a good game and maybe something really cool, perhaps a web browser.
I hope you read this and realize the flaws and try to improve them. Sorry if this sounds negative, but I'm just trying to suggest some features. I really like this app and python is my proffered language.
-anonymous person :)